Thursday, December 4, 2008

Tagged--

7 things I can do...
1. Roll my tongue...( I know not very impressive...I'm not a very impressive person)
2. Power Shop
3. Make a mean batch of spaghetti
4. Sing...(just not in front of anyone)
5. Crochet
6. Make Candles
7. Change the oil in a car...

7 things I cannot do...
1. Scrapbook --I am just not patient enough or creative enough
2. Organize (good call Traci) I try and try and try and no matter what I do my house and my office are always still a mess...
3. Stay mad at Ken...He has a true puppy dog face and I cannot stay mad at him when I see it...and he knows it...Kinda it makes me mad thinking about it...yeah not mad anymore...see the effect...
4. Mow the lawn he old fashioned way...like with a push mower...I am such a wuss...I have tried several times but I get hot and a headache and I just can't do it...the riding lawnmower is a different story though...I could do it all day...
5. Let water run on my face in the shower...it drives me crazy...I feel like I am suffocating...just thinking about it makes me nervous...
6. Make mashed potatoes--for some reason I ALWAYS screw them up.
7. Let it go when someone is mad at me...I don't know why but when someone is mad at me, whether I like them or not, it drives me crazy...It keeps me up at night... My husband thinks I'm mental...Leave me a comment and let me know what you think...

7 things that attracted me to Ken
1. Smile-He has a fantastic smile, it lights up the whole room...
2. Work Ethic- He works soo hard...He would work 15 jobs to take care of our kids and I.
3. Loyalty- He is a very loyal person...He has always been fiercely loyal to me...And he is very loyal to his parents...That is the sign of a good man.
4. Whew---He still, 8 years later, gives me butterflies... I look in his eyes and I see how much he loves me, that is amazing...
5. Family- He was very excited to start a family...And he is an amazing father...
6. Handy- He can do or build almost anything...If you need proof come look at my office
7. Loves me...He loves to make me happy, I know I am spoiled, but he really does like to make me happy, he very rarely tells me no...that is NICE...

7 things I say most often (I will try to keep this G rated...)
1. Oh my Heavens
2. You have got to be kidding me
3. Hi, this is Angela
4. Austin, hurry up
5. No, Olivia
6. I love you
7. Where is my phone?

7 Favorite Foods
1. Shrimp Scampi
2. Diet Coke (is that considered a food?)
3. Bajio (shrimp tacos)
4. Ravioli's
5. Barbecued steak
6. Nachos--fully loaded
7. Barbecue Chicken Pizza

1 comment:

*We're Unplugged* said...

For some odd reason, I enjoy doing these lame tags. I think I may enjoy reading others answers a little more than that too. I love the background on your blog. It is way cute.