Monday, November 17, 2008

Discovery Gateway






















Ok I don't know how many of you have been to Discovery Gateway at the Gateway Mall...but oh my gosh, My kids loved it. They have all kinds of cool things for kids to play with. They have a grocery store, a garden, a horse, a climbing wall, a news station, a life flight helicopter and so many more things. We just happened to go there on Saturday and it was sooooo much fun. Austin wants to go back everyday. Olivia could crawl around to all of the different stations and play with anything she wanted, and for all of you germ freaks out there like me I actually witnessed 3 people coming around with disinfectant more than once. I was incredibly impressed. We are even thinking of having Austins birthday party there because he had so much fun. If you are in the Salt Lake area and have a few minutes you should definitely check this place out.






3 comments:

Nichole said...

That place is way fun. Let me know when your going next and maybe we can meet you there.

*We're Unplugged* said...

Jaxon loves it too.

Rednecksgrl said...

Brandi has been there she loved it. There is one similar out here too that she loves.